The run course is made up of two 5km loops on a trail. The Olympic event is a 10km course and requires running 2 laps. The Sprint is a 5km course and requires running 1 lap.
- Exit transition #2 by crossing Ross Rd. onto the run course and then again at the end of the run.
- The first half of each loop is a gradual ascent; the second half is a gradual descent.
- Some sections are rocky so stay alert and watch your footing; racing flats are not recommended.
- The trail is well marked with directional arrows and marshals will be at all junctions directing runners.
- The finish line is on the infield.
- Race numbers must be worn on the front for the run.
- Distance signs will be provided at 1 mile, 1/2 way (5km) and 1 mile to go.
- Water and energy drink will be provided at all 3 aid stations.