Swim / Bike Transition
- This transition is at Alice Lake Provincial Park.
- Setup for this will be done after check-in at Don Ross Secondary School.
- Please note that there is no parking here!
- Athletes are asked to park at the school and either bus or ride to the lake (3k distance). Trucks for transporting the bikes will leave simultaneously with each bus.
- Spectators are welcome.
- They may use the bus transportation from the school.
- There is also limited parking at the park entrance ... walk in (1/2 mile).
- Please leave your dogs at home! They are not allowed at the lake.
- Leaving the lake will be monitored by race marshalls in order to ensure safety on the bike route safe.
- Click Here for a printable map of the 'Swim/Run' transition as included on our Swim Course map.
- Swim gear will be transported back to the school in pre-marked bags (given out at package pick up) and held in a secured area on the infield.
Bike / Run Transition
- This transition is in the tennis courts at Don Ross Secondary School.
- Set up here will be done first thing in the morning either before, or just after, body marking and pickup of swim caps & timing chip.
- Space for each competitor is not designated.
- Relay teams will use a separate section ... more info on the Relay Teams page.
- Security will be maintained here only until the awards ceremony begins at approximately 1:30pm.
Bike / Run Transition Map
- Click Here for a printable version of Transition #2
We advise that all competitors familiarize themselves with the rules set out by Triathlon Canada regarding setup and conduct in transition. Triathlon Canada Rules